My Visitors

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's my birthday

And do I have a surprise gift for you!

I'm spending the wee hours of my birthday sorting out all my jewelry goods. I'm panicking just a little.

That's because I am trying to sort out what goes and what stays in my Etsy, which is in desperate need of a make-over. There is a LOT to sort through. I have designs from all different periods of my short career as a jewelry artist, and it doesn't look seamless to me, so I am tossing out any earrings that don't go with my current style.

Ready for the surprise? Here's what you have to do...

Go to my Etsy shop (www.lennonsleadinglady.etsy.com)
Browse
Make a list of what you love
Tell me what you love
I will send it to you, at no cost

No, I am not crazy, but today is my birthday (and I'll do crazy stuff if I want to!) and I, being the selfless, giving spirit that I am, want to spread around some rhinestone-studded, rainbow-colored, glittery, funky happiness!

So go ahead, make my birthday!

More to come...

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment