My Visitors

Monday, August 16, 2010

What shall we name the earrings? Week 2




These lovely pairs of earrings need names! I will be taking names all week, and next Monday, winners will be announced!

Here's how you can enter names:

Message me on Facebook
Send me an e-mail (mjeversoll@yahoo.com)
Leave a post/message here on my blog

Those who submit names that I choose will receive a 50% off coupon good for any one lovely in my Etsy store!

I have already had two lucky winners, you could be next! :) Get those creative thoughts flowing!

2 comments:

  1. Per Kelsie Jo:

    The first pair with the yellow on the bottom - Waltz of the Daisies.

    Second pair with bluey/tealy on the bottom - Colored Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Per Kelsie Jo:

    Also a name for the first pair - Cotton Candy Blossom.

    Second pair - Rainbow of Love.

    She hopes it's okay that she has multiple names.. :)

    ReplyDelete