My Visitors

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

I'm happy to announce that the "What Shall We Name the Earrings" contests has two winners, both of whom will be receiving 1/2 off coupons to my shop! YAY!

The earrings with the large, rectangular purple beads are going to be called "Plum Berry Popsicle" and the Mardi Gras-like pair is "Perfectly Pansy"! Excellent name ideas :) Thank you Jessica and Allison for your contributions!

Thanks also to all who submitted names through Facebook, e-mail, and this site!

Need to switch from the bf's computer to mine to display new name-less earrings...

As for my first free lovely, you still have 24 hours to claim this neat pair of earrings! Nab 'em while you can!

Will post more laterz, thanks guys!

<3>

p.s. Crochet for a cause is going great so far! Two very crafty ladies have already offered donations, and I've started on some of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment